Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm Such a Sucker for a Good Figure


Assassin's Creed, Ubisoft Montreal's newest blockbuster game came out on Wed. Unfortunately, I was broke until this morning, so I splurged a but and got the limited edition which comes in a tin and has a figure, short graphic novel and small artbook.

The reviews for this game have been very good, and it was highly anticipated. I can't wait to play it, but I have to wait until after dinner plans that I have with a friend.

In other news, I got a but of a response about my story from a couple of people, and they raised some good points on things that I have to flush out. To those of you who I sent it to and haven't responded, please do! I'd like to hear what you have to say!

In Other News:

Awww, someone photoshoped an adorable dog as a Colossus from Team Ico's Shadow of the Colossus!

Too funny!

1 comment:

Nesting Guest said...

That is too cute!

Normally this is where I would make some bawdy joke about my figure, but being hunched over from back pain makes it not so good :-(

Enjoy your new game, but enjoy your friends first while they are still around!